Leg pain is a very broad term that encompasses many forms of irritation and inflammation in the leg. Many pains are temporary, while others are chronic or only disappear once an underlying cause heals. No matter the cause or exact set of symptoms, it is likely that we have at least one treatment option for you.
Leg Pain Symptoms
The variations of leg pain are numerous and often hard to describe accurately. Consider seeking an examination if you are dealing with:
- Chronic or reoccurring pain in the entire leg
- Pain that radiates down from the pain or hip
- Numbness in the entire leg or foot
- Burning sensations in the foot, calves, or knees
- Snapping and popping in the knee or hip joint
- Weakness and feelings of fatigue in the lower half of the body
- Cramps in the muscles of the leg
- Reduced sensation, which can interfere with your balance
- Swelling in one or both legs
Leg Pain Treatment Options
- For chronic disorders that won’t simply heal with time and care, we offer symptom management treatments that include:
- Rest and exercise recommendations to help you train without injury
- Assisted stretching services to loosen tight calf and thigh muscles
- Leg massage to work out knots
- Trigger point therapy in the legs and back
- Lifestyle assessments to pinpoint habits that are encouraging your leg pain
- LED light treatment for symptoms of Neuropathy.
- Thorough investigation of the lower back discs, which may be irritating the nerves that go down your legs.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC ORTHOPEDIC CARE @ American Chiropractic Association
LEARN MORE ABOUT ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICAL THERAPY CARE @ Oxford Academic